Round 1: The Qualifying Round
- There is no right or wrong answer in this round. Tarini Dolphin just want to capture what you perceive about River Ganga
- There is no clock ticking to complete this round.
- This has to be attempted just once to qualify for round two.
Round 2: The Knowledge Building Round
- This round has 10 general questions on Rivers/Ganga.
- To proceed to round three, The Decisive Round, one has to get all the 10 answers of this round correct.
- For every right/wrong answer, you get to know some interesting facts related to the question by your companion Tarini Dolphin!
- This round can be attempted multiple times till you get them all correct.
- Please note that although this is just a Knowledge Building Round but, the performance of the participants in this round based on the no. of attempts taken to qualify/time taken for the last attempt, can be used as a tie-breaker for round three.
Round 3: The Decisive Round
- This is the decisive round of the quiz, based on which the winners – "Our Ganga Champs-2019" will be decided.
- This round gives the participants a choice to select any two subjects of their expertise out of the undermentioned seven themes
- i. Historical and Cultural Significance of Ganga
- ii. Flora and Fauna
- iii. Current affairs and governance
- iv. Physical geography
- v. Famous places and personalities
- vi. Socio-economic and livelihood
- vii. Pollution/Water Treatment Technology
- This round offers just 1 attempt to each participant.
- The clock here will be running fast
- Winners will be selected based on the accuracy and time taken in this round
- The correct answer and the explanation/facts for all the answers will be detailed in the report sheet after the round.